Contribution of Each Product to Total Revenue
visualize proportions of individual components as part of the whole, with smaller categories combined as ‘other’.
You can change the series split options by position, value, percentage or custom. To accomplish this, in PowerPoint, go to Format Data Series > Series Options > Split series by. (See it in action in the video below).
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
Bar of pie chart, a variation of pie chart, in the above example visualizes proportions of sales generated by each of the 10 retail products. Similar to pie of pie chart, in bar of pie chart, smaller categories are clubbed as ‘other’ and plotted as a bar chart, which forms a part of the primary pie chart.
Sales contributions of six products are shown in the pie chart and contributions of other four products are shown using an extension in form of stacked bar chart.
With more than 5 – 7 categories, a pie chart can get cluttered and difficult to read. Bar of pie chart helps in avoiding clutter by combining specified number of categories as ‘other’.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter your data in cells marked in blue color.
- You can add your data manually or copy data from Excel or any other data source.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the chart in minutes, for any data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts