Revenue Driven Product Ranking
compare category data automatically ranked in ascending order.
- Data is automatically sorted and ranked in ascending order, irrespective of how you enter it.
- Use this to show values from lowest to highest.
- This template is pre-formatted for both positive and negative values. In case of negative values, the corresponding column colors change to red automatically. You can change the default colors easily to choose colors of your choice.
- In case of negative values, the Y-axis position adjusts itself so that the axis labels do not overlap the data series.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
The bar chart in above example shows 10 products (plotted on Y-axis) of an organization, ranked in order of revenue generated – from lowest revenue grosser to the highest. The dollar value / amount of revenue generated by each product is shown at the base of the bars.
X-axis also shows the percentage of revenue generated by each of the 10 products.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter category data in column A and enter corresponding numbers in column B.
- The template has data for 10 categories. Add or delete number of categories as required.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the chart in minutes, for any data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts