Digital Marketing Audience Engagement with Content Type Infographic
visualize, compare and present how men and women engage with different content type.
- Each icon/unit in this chart template is set to represent 10%.
- You can change this value in PowerPoint by going to Format data series > Fill > Stack and scale with units.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
Do men and women engage differently with different content type? Which content should be targeted more at women and which content works better with men?
The bar chart infographic with icons (also known as unit chart) in above example presents an analysis of social media campaign data of an organization gathered over a period. Categories (content type in this example) are plotted on Y-axis. Audience engagement percentages are plotted on X-axis.
Since the data is for men and women engagement, it is plotted using men and women icons, aptly colored in blue and pink respectively. This not only makes the chart a lot more visual and engaging but also makes it super easy to compare patterns, with just a quick glance at the chart.
From the data gathered by this organization, we can see that men engage more with text content. Women are more engaged in images and live videos compared to other content types.
The appropriate icons used in this chart, closely related to the subject of this chart, lends a more engaging experience for the audience.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A (plotted on Y-axis) and corresponding data in column B (plotted on X-axis).
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the PowerPoint chart template in minutes, for any report or data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts