How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A (plotted on Y-axis) and corresponding data in column B (plotted on X-axis).
- You can add your data manually or copy data from Excel or any other data source.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- This chart template uses car icons to represent data in a more relatable and engaging way. In this example, each icon represents 1000 units of cars sold. The data labels show the total number of cars sold.
- You can specify the number of units each icon represents by going to Format data series > Fill > Stack and Scale with units/picture.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.
Use case example: Number of cars sold
he data-driven infographic in above example shows number of cars sold by dealerships in seven cities.