Use case example: Number of cars sold
The data-driven infographic in above example shows number of cars sold by dealerships in seven cities.
How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A (plotted on Y-axis) and corresponding data in column B (plotted on X-axis).
- Close the Excel sheet.
- This chart template uses car icons to represent data in a more relatable and engaging way. In this example, each icon represents 1000 units of cars sold. The data labels show the total number of cars sold.
- You can specify the number of units each icon represents by going to Format data series > Fill > Stack and Scale with units/picture.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.