3D Pie Chart Template
visualize proportions and compare category values.
Excel based datasheet.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
3D pie chart template above plots percentage of expenses incurred by business development department of an organization. The chart shows proportions of expenses incurred under each of the 5 major expense heads. While 38% going towards salaries and 30% towards marketing looks good for a business development department, there probably is a scope to reduce infrastructure expenses from current level of 20% of total expenses and a further analysis can reveal steps required to bring down the infrastructure expenses.
3D pie charts (and most other 3D charts) are difficult to read and do not add value beyond aesthetic effects.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter your data in cells marked in blue color.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the PowerPoint chart template in minutes, for any report or data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2003 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts