How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter main categories in column A.
- Enter sub-category 1 data in column B.
- Enter sub-category 2 data in column C.
- You can add your data manually or copy data from Excel or any other data source.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- The data table is displayed under the chart.
- Modify the template for your own use case, industry or job function. Easily change, add or delete categories and corresponding data series, if you have more/less data than provided in this ready-to-use template.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.
Use case example: Segment-wise product sales
The chart in above example shows breakup of number of cars sold in each of the 6 segments, namely mini, compact, super-compact, midsize, executive and premium segments. The chart also shows data table below the grouped column chart.