The 100% stacked column chart in above example shows percentage contribution of each of the 4 regions to total sales, for 7 products during a period.
How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. They are plotted on X-axis.
- Enter variable 1 data for first stack in column B.
- Enter variable 2 data for second stack in column C.
- Enter variable 3 data for third stack in column D.
- Enter variable 4 data for fourth stack in column E.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2003 and above.