Use case example: Number of new customers added
The 100% stacked column chart in above example shows total number of customers for each of the seven products, represented by respective columns. Total number of customers are bifurcated in number of existing customers and number of new customers added during a period, represented by two stacks within each column.
How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. They are plotted on X-axis.
- Enter variable 1 data for first stack in column B.
- Enter variable 2 data for second stack in column C.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.